‘Science Mike’ McHargue is back on James Talks this week, to discuss his new book, ‘Finding God In The Waves’ & answer some searching questions about science, and how it connects with our spirituality.
– One thing which is argued by Christians is the idea we’re all born fundamentally flawed – what’s your perspective on that, and scientifically what does that look like in terms of how the brain works and it’s desires, it’s needs?
– What’s your thoughts on the idea, suggested by some experts, that this universe might be simulated, and what’s your definition of what’s real, and what isn’t real?
– Do you think science will ever get to the point where we agree, without necessarily 100% proof, that there is an external intelligence, or intelligent design behind the universe, and the argument may well become who that is, and what it looks like, rather than whether it exists?
Mike finishes with a message of hope for all struggling with faith, doubt sharing from his own experience. This was one of my fave shows to do, and can’t wait for you to take a listen.
And remember to check out Mike’s new book ‘Finding God In The Waves’ – it’s truly inspiring & mind blowing, and it’s available to order on Amazon right now!
Latest posts by James Prescott (see all)
- How I Found Church Can Be A Safe Space For Mental Illness - March 29, 2017
- Poema 012: Jo Cleary on her Radical Love Journey - March 22, 2017
- Poema 011 | Chasing Lovely on the Spirituality Of Songwriting & Kickstarting a New EP - March 15, 2017