Kyle Strobel, teacher, writer and preacher, joins me today. He is the assistant professor of Spiritual Theology and Formation at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University, and helped start Metamorpha Ministries. He’s also author of several books, including ‘Beloved Dust’.
– How do you balance the reverence and sacredness of our relationship with God, with the need to have a real, honest relationship, rather than simply a formal one?
– How we can look to the Bible, the Holy Spirit, and community as “informers” used by Christ to grow, mould, and form us into his image
– The best bit of wisdom Kyle’s ever received
– A brief introduction to the spirituality of Harry Potter.
Kyle has such wisdom, humility and insight, and speaks in a way which is easy to understand but is challenging and inspiring – this is definitely worth a listen!
Latest posts by James Prescott (see all)
- Poema 22 | Rebecca Lombardo on Creativity & Living With Mental Illness - June 28, 2017
- Poema 021 | Gungor - June 7, 2017
- Poema 020 | The Blacksmith’s Daughters on Making Melodies - June 6, 2017