One thing I like to do on the blog is to find and share resources that have helped and challenged me, and which will provoke questions in our minds and get us thinking. There’s a video which is a constant challenge to me, it’s been around for a while now and is constantly updated, called ‘Shift Happens’. You may have seen it before, but nevertheless I would recommend it, its probably one of the most challenging short films out there right now, and leaves us with lots of questions.
I’m going to leave you all to watch it, but as it goes on just ask yourself the following…
– What can it teach us?
– What questions does it raise?
– How can we answer those questions?
– What does it mean for our way of life?
– Is there another way for us to live – a different rhythm, a different story to tell?
Latest posts by James Prescott (see all)
- Poema 015 | Wendy H Jones on the Spirituality of Crime Writing & Marketing With Integrity - April 20, 2017
- Poema 014 | Alexander Shaia & The Good Friday Resurrection - April 12, 2017
- How Being Vulnerable With Your Art Can Be A Path To Freedom - April 6, 2017