Today Sarah Simmons, writer & blogger, shares her own powerful testimony. It’s a story of suffering, lost dreams, but also one of hope, restoration and grace which is truly inspiring. Sarah shares about how we can find grace even in the midst of our own imperfect lives, and how that brings us hope.
– How did Sarah learn to find joy in the mess, what does that look like for her, and how can we all find joy in our own messes?
– How do we find hope and contentment in that space between the ‘what is’ and ‘what should be’?
– How Sarah’s experiences have shaped her creative journey, and how has creativity been a help to Sarah along the way?
Sarah is an amazing writer, good friend & real woman of God, and a real inspiration, I know you’re going to be so blessed by her story & wisdom.
Latest posts by James Prescott (see all)
- Poema S2 08 | Kaitlin Curtice on Glory Happening - October 31, 2017
- Poema S2 07 | Matt Bays on Finding God In The Ruins. - October 31, 2017
- Poema S2 06 | Tanya Marlow on Learning To Wait - October 17, 2017